You will see eligible transactions marked as “Afterpay this” in your activity list. See the App Terms and Conditions for more information on Retro. Key info is:
- Money by Afterpay debit card was used as the payment method for the purchase.
- Must be a purchase processed in Australia (no international)
- Purchase was made in the the last 72 hours
- The purchase isn’t an Afterpay order payment
- Isn’t a previously Retro’d transaction
- Be an amount within your Afterpay spend limit (of which $200 is your Retro limit).
There are a few merchant types that we don't support. We do this in order to manage the risk to Afterpay and in alignment of our core value of Doing the Right Thing. Excluded merchant types may include, for example merchants involved in online gaming or gambling or selling drugs or alcohol, travel and tourism providers and governmental agencies.
Refer to here for further information.